Human Resources Department
Download the Job Application
Please read before filling out the job application and submitting to Human Resources
- Type or use a black or blue ink pen.
- A separate application is required for each position you are applying for.
- Fill-out the application completely and thoroughly as possible. Do not put "see resume" or leave any items blank on the application.
- Please list your mailing address and a telephone number where you can be reached. If either should change, it is your responsibility to notify the Human Resources Department.
- If claiming Indian Preference, attach a copy of your Certificate of Indian Blood (CIB) or your tribal enrollment card at the time of application.
- When listing job history, please provide a brief but thorough description of the position(s) held. Please do not use abbreviations or work slang.
- If claiming Veteran's Preference, attach a copy of your DD214 at the time of application.
- Remember to sign and date the application. Applications not signed will be considered incomplete.
- Along with the application, submit a current (must not be over 30 days old) 39-month driving record from the Motor Vehicle Division, Department of Transportation. Applications received that do not have this document attached will be considered incomplete.
- Submit your application to the Human Resources Department by 4:30 p.m. on the closing date listed on the job announcement. If mailing your application, the application must be received in the Human Resources Department by the closing time/date, postmarks will not count.
- Once submitted, the application and attached documents become official records of the Ak-Chin Indian Community. It is suggested that applicants retain a copy of their application for future reference.